English Language Proficiency
English Language Proficiency Course
This course is designed for participants who want to develop their English language skills from the very basics. The course covers all four modules of any language including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
There is no previous knowledge required for this course.
- Read articles, understanding meaning and interpreting author's viewpoint
- Identify tone and attitude in texts
- Read texts to find evidence in supporting written arguments
- Write clear and detailed texts on a range of subjects
- Write in various styles and in different communication forms
- Conveying written message in structured and clear manner
- Learn to convey opinions and reasons in a variety of manners
- Understand speech on various topics from a range of conversations
- Interpret opinions expressed in various texts by listening them
- Understand extended lines of argument on familiar topics
- Actively participate in discussions
- Present information and description on a range of topics
- Present your viewpoint on a topic
- Use tone to express emotions and gestures in a speech or conversation
Visit Schedule Page to see detailed schedule and fee of this course.
Address: ICEPT, Plot 5, Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone: 0331-44-42378 (ICEPT)