This course is designed as a first step for learning about information and network security. Individuals who are willing to pursue a career in the domain of security should attend this course. The course provides practical and hands-on experience for learning ethical hacking.
There is no previous knowledge required for this course.
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Information gathering
- Denial of Service attacks
- Information Gathering
- Linux and different flavors of Linux
- Hacking systems
- Hacking websites and web accounts
- Hacking wireless networks
Visit Schedule Page to see detailed schedule and fee of this course.
Address: ICEPT, Plot 5, Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-9, Islamabad